William Morris Bergamot and Vetiver Hand Wash
- The sulphate-free wash is made with gentle cleansers derived from olive oil with vitamins A and E.
- Uplifting fragrance with sweet orange, lemon, lime and mandarin essential oils on a base of earthy vetiver imparts a feeling of wellbeing whilst you cleanse.
- Sustainably packaged in a post-consumer recycled, PCR bottle featuring the vibrant Golden Lily design from the William Morris Gallery archives.
- Printed with earth-friendly vegetable-based inks. Cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- Part of William Morris At Home which honours the beliefs and vision of William Morris with useful, beautiful, and reusable, lifestyle products.
1 x Hand Wash 750ml
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Flower Extract, Chlorphenesin, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Copaifera Reticulata Balsam Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Cupressus Funebris (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Piper Nigrum Fruit (Black Pepper) Oil Limonene, Linalool, Citral.